Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Week 2, Thing 3
I have been . . . well I wouldn't say bullied . . . but strongly encouraged to finally sign up for the CSLA class that will teach me about Web 2.0. Kathy loves the class, and is so excited about what she is learning, she really wants to share it with everyone. Thanks Kathy, I know I will be glad I signed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we are so glad you have joined us. You will have a fun time of discovering 2.0 tools and how you can use them for curriculum connections.
Nice avatar!Did you know you are the 101st CSLA member to register your blog? Look for your blog on the School Library Learning 2.0 growing blogroll.
Best wishes. - Jackie
Yes, you will be glad you signed up. I have learned so much. Now we can share our knowledge. It is fun and frustrating at the same time.Now we are going to work on that wiki for our groups! We will be experts. I warned the tech dept at the district that we will be dangerous. They told me we already are. Ha, little do they know.
Post a Comment