Thursday, July 26, 2007
Week 5 Thing 12
I have been to Rollyo and created an account. I wanted to add the Library of Congress and the Orange County Public Library to the list of reference sites that were already there. The OCPL site was added, but not the LOC. I just copied and pasted the URL from the sites in the same way, so I don't know why one would come through and not the other. Then I tried make Rollyo accessable from my blog . . . I added it to the link list along with my RSS, but I don't see it on the page. Will continue playing around with it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The LOC is sometimes illusive. Why I don't know. Just try again.
I loved New Moon also. 2 more days until Eclipse! I'm holing up in my house to read all day.
I wanted to make sure and extend an invitation to you to join us at Library Technicians United a Ning community for techs. You have some great ideas! http://techunited.ning.com/
Post a Comment